Escape & Evade Belt Kit
Free shipping on orders $50 and over!
Designed for use by Special Operations and other high risk personnel, the E&E Belt Kit contains numerous quality items meant to assist an individual in escaping and evading the enemy.
Built in the USA, using 1-1/2” Polypro webbing and a low profile nylon cam-buckle, the belt has a 24” zippered compartment. The overall length of the belt is about 56 inches, allowing the individual to cut the belt to length and sear the end with a flame. The E&E Belt Kit contains crucial gear (see below) with additional room for other items that are mission specific.
Available in Black, Desert Tan, and Olive Drab.
- Polypro webbing belt with nylon cam-buckle
- Ceramic Razor
- Photon® Micro-Light™ I lithium-powered red covert flashlight
- Photon® Micro-Light™ I lithium-powered IR (infrared) flashlight
- SUN 20mm button compass (with luminous markings)
- Fox 40 Rescue Howler™ Whistle
- Spark-Lite™ fire starter
- 5 Tinder-Quik™ tabs
- 10 chlorine water purification tablets
- 1 sterile bag with zipper seal (water container)
- 5' of 550 paracord
- Covert handcuff key
- Survival instructions on waterproof paper